CCA's $20 monthly facility fee assumes that each family contributes volunteer time to CCA. Here are the options:
1) TEACH A CLASS - Mom or Dad teach a class for free.
2) VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME - See the job list below. Choose duties that will cover at least 8 hours per month.
3) PAY MORE - Opt out of volunteering by paying an additional $10 per month in your facility fee.
- On-Site Coordinator - We would need this covered each Monday and Thursday from 7:45 am to 4:15 pm. This position could be split between two people, Mondays vs Thursdays, or mornings vs afternoons. Duties - Morning: Bring supply bin from storage room to study hall, prepare printer, check phone for messages, set up Coordinator’s table with teacher/student supplies, class and other lists, and teacher folders. Arrange area for school setting. Throughout the day: Make a note of absent students, keep students and papers flowing in the right direction, pay attention to students’ attire and behavior, ensure compliance with school rules, maintain order in the study hall and lunch room, confiscate inappropriate items. End of the day: Supervise student chores. Return printer, teacher folders, and other CCA items to the bin and return bin to the storage room. Be the last one to leave, lock up as you leave.
- Weekly duties - Newsletter, Prayer.
- Events throughout the year - Community Service Days, Back to School Night, Christmas Party, Spring Activity, Senior Activities/Graduation, Yearbook/Portraits, Year-End Picnic.
- Ongoing - Chore Assignments, Website Updates, Teacher Liaison, Finances, Coordinator Liaison, Safety Coordinator, Supplies Purchaser.